– No pets allowed anywhere on the festival grounds.
– Unauthorized vending is not permitted.
– NO illegal drugs, weapons, fireworks or NITROUS TANKS are allowed on the festival grounds. Violators will be ejected from the facility and subject to prosecution under local, state, and federal laws.
– Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.– All vehicles are subject to search upon entry of the festival grounds.
– Park only in designated areas. If your vehicle is found in an unauthorized area it will be towed to the on site tow lot and a fee will be assessed.
– No Glass– Absolutely No fighting. If you are involved in a fight both parties will be escorted off the festival grounds immediately.– NO ATVs, golf carts, scooters, or other gas/electric powered recreational vehicles.-NO Professional camera equipment like DSLR’s
– Respect the environment. Please use trash and recycling bags provided by the festival.
– Listen to and respect all staff members. Your safety and well-being is our #1 concern.– Any Attendee under the age of 18 years old MUST be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
Average Temperatures in mid October are:Highs: Upper 70’sLows: Upper 40’sThe day time in Adams, TN is comfortable and relaxing. Please dress accordingly as it cools down at night!
– Upon your initial arrival to the festival, you are required to first visit our Check Lanes to obtain your wristbands and camping stickers.– All vehicles are subject to search upon entry of the festival grounds.– Its easy! Parking volunteers will guide you the whole way! You’ll find roadways in the fields clearly marked. You may park on either side of the roadway and set up camp. NOTE: You will not be able to save spots. If you plan on parking/camping with your party you must arrive together.-You can bring your own food and beverage into the camp ground areas. No metal kegs. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS BOTTLES– Concert grounds are within a short walking distance from all campgrounds!– SMALL campfires are allowed at your campsite, however you must have a certified ABC fire extinguisher. Please be smart, safe, and considerate!!
– There will be bathrooms, potable water, ice, and an assortment of vendors will be selling a variety of reasonably priced foods, beverages and snacks. There will be ATM’s, but we still recommend that you bring enough cash for your stay to avoid long lines or waiting for the machine to be serviced. Please bring enough money for any additional expenses you may have.
– Guaranteed 24 hour security and EMT’s. If you need emergency medical or police attention, contact the nearest security official or go to the nearest on-site information or medical tents. Of course, any Creatures of the Night volunteer or staff member will always be available to assist.